Monday, November 14, 2016

Welcome to my shitty blog!

Who am I? Who cares! Welcome to my D&D-centric blog, where I'll post whatever the hell I feel like because that's how the internet works.

My favorite race to play by far; The Tiefling

For real though, welcome to my blog! I'm hoping, with this blog, I can specifically give insight to new DM's into what it's like starting as a DM. I'm almost completely new to the subject (at time of writing have only been DM-ing one campaign, which isn't finished, of which I started this past summer 2016), so I thought it could be helpful to show my process and maybe make the whole workload look less intimidating to new DM's.

I know when I started, while the internet is a HUGE resource for learning, it was hard getting a real grasp on how DM-ing worked. All I had to go on was advice of people WAY more experienced than me, which is GREAT, however it was also kind of alienating and intimidating. I'm hoping with my insight I can help give a different perspective on DM-ing as someone who is currently also in the process of learning everything from scratch.

Stay tuned! I hope to be able to post as often as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment